From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python-2.5
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:04:32
1 > did you run python-updater after you upgraded to the version 2.5 ? If
2 > not that might help !
3
4 Hi Boris,
5
6 I did run python-updater. Where I'm stuck at this point is
7 downgrading python back to 2.4. Not sure how that's done with
8 slotting behavior.
9
10 - Grant
11
12 > > I had to upgrade to python-2.5 for a media app called listen and now
13 > > I'm having trouble with another media app called miro. I think I need
14 > > to downgrade to python-2.4, but I'm confused by the slotting behavior.
15 > > Right now emerge -pv python tells me I have python-2.4.4-r4 installed
16 > > but I know I upgraded to 2.5. How should I handle this?
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list