From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Screen/driver/xserver freezing after suspension
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 15:22:10
1 On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 3:58:55 PM CET Igor Mróz wrote:
2 > > Please don't top-post.
3 >
4 > Sorry, trying to change my email writing habit ;)
5 >
6 > > Reason I asked: On one of my systems, I have the occasional issue where a
7 > > screenlock-task is "hanging" and using 100% CPU.
8 > > Killing that, restores the screen back to normal.
9 >
10 > Unfortunately there are no signs of app/driver crash as well as any other
11 > system malfunction.
12 >
13 > Igor
14
15 Then I am not certain.
16 There is, however, one big difference:
17 I am running "stable" (amd64) on my laptop.
18 You appear to be running "testing" (~amd64)
19
20 Anything there might be causing the issue you are seeing, but I am unable to
21 check if that is actually the case.