From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 12:05:23
1 On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 01:10:01PM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 >
3 > most of the broken threads will seem to be broken by Indi. Now change it to
4 > Standard Mailing List and threading mostly goes back to being normal.
5 >
6 > I don't think the broken threads are anyone's mailer, I think it's kmail doing
7 > Aggregation based on today/not today first. Check the description notes in
8 > View -> Message List -> Aggregation -> Configure...
11 Could it have anything to do with the fact that I read this list from the
12 usenet group, rather than the list itself? Could that cause an inconsistency
13 in headers that might break threading, perhaps?
14
15 I was assuming the usenet group would give equal functionality without
16 having to receive all that mail, but if it breaks threading I'll switch
17 back to mail.
20 caveat utilitor