From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OFF] string1!string2!string3 notation
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:29:00
1 Am 27.02.2012 15:04, schrieb Claudio Roberto França Pereira:
2 > I'm reading Writing Solid Code, by Steve Maguire, and at the end of
3 > the book there is an about the author section that mentions two
4 > contact addresses: one is an email, the other is
5 > microsoft!storm!stevem. The book is from 1993, so that should be an
6 > old address, for an old protocol. So what? That's not enough for my
7 > curiosity. Anyone does know where this came from?
8 >
9 > --
10 > Claudio Roberto França Pereira
13 That's a bang path from UUCP.