From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:42:06
1 Works fine on mine; what are your USE flags?
2
3 On 30/04/06, wu chuanwen <wcw8410@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > Hi! Everybody!
6 > I think most of us are using firefox now .Do you think it's too slow?In my
7 > machine,if i open 6 or more tabs in firefox,my firefox will be stuck and
8 > even can not scroll up and down.Many peple have the same situation.Do you
9 > think so? And how can you solve this problem?
10 >
11 > --
12 > wcw
19 Argument against Linux number 6,033:
20
21 "...So this is like most Linux viruses. You have to download the virus
22 yourself, become root, install it and then run it. Seems like a lot of work
23 just to experience what you can get on Windows with a lot less trouble."