From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Somewhat OT: Any truth to this mess?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 04:02:17
1 On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 03:30:50PM +0100, pk wrote
2
3 > Which is easier said than done, IMO... but on the other hand, five of
4 > the major tier 1's is in the good old USA so if you take those down you
5 > still have five more tier 1's, which may or may not comply with an
6 > american request... and if they did, how long before people start
7 > screaming because they can't access their facebook accounts? :-/
8
9 I don't do Fecesbook, so it wouldn't affect me, but I imagine that a
10 lot modern-day AOL-luser-equivalants would be up in arms. And so would
11 many law-enforcement agencies. People are stupid with their personal
12 data. The Onion is a satire/parody website, but their video skit about
13 Facebook being a CIA front http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks3do5l6-dE is
14 so believable.
17 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>