From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] genlop times was: migrating to gcc-3.4.4
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:18:24
1 On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:51:33 -0400, Willie Wong wrote:
2
3 > BUT!!! It seems that there is a bug with genlop and newer versions of
4 > portage because some issues with a sandbox lockfile. Search for
5 > "genlop sandbox" on bugs.gentoo.org for more info. In any case, for
6 > the time being, until the bug is fixed, genlop -c will never detect an
7 > active emerge. So that's too bad.
8
9 That's been fixed. The latest release - 0.30.5 - works with the new
10 sandbox and genlop --current is back.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full
17 house and four people died.