From: Benyamin Dvoskin <benyamin.dvoskin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gnome related questions
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:06:16
1 Hi Everyone ,
2 I'm not sure if this is the right list , so , if its not I apologize ,
3 but please refer me to the correct one.
4
5 anyway , I've just installed gentoo on my asus eeepc 1005ha
6 and i'm trying to make it look like something I actually want to work
7 with ( i've installed gnome )
8 so I've got several questions :
9
10 1 - what should i use for a gui manager for the network ? ( especially
11 for wireless ? )
12
13 2 - is there a way to configure the panels in a way that the upper
14 pane of any window ( the one with the quit and minimize , etc ) would
15 actually be a part of the panel of gnome ? and not waste additional
16 line of space ?
17 its configured that way on ubuntu for netbooks edition , i just dont
18 know how they did it there
19
20 thanks
21 Benny