From: Elias Probst <mail@×××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I enable package specific FEATURES and CFLAGS?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:01:45
1 On Saturday 14 April 2007 13:28:26 Jules Colding wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I always want to build evolution and evolution-data-server with:
5 >
6 > CFLAGS="-march=k8 -O1 -ggdb -pipe"
7 > FEATURES=splitdebug
8
9 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-472386-highlight-bashrcng.html
10 Using portage-bashrc-ng you can do this.
11
12 Pay attention on how to define CFLAGS in package.cflags: They're not added to
13 existing ones like it's done by package.use, you have to specify the complete
14 CFLAGS definition per package/category:
15
16 e.g.
17 kde-base/* -ggdb -O2 -march=nocona -msse3 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -fvar-tracking
18
19 Regards,
20 Elias P.