From: Thufir <hawat.thufir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mount cdrom: No buffer space available
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:21:46
1 On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:36:44 +0100, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2
3 > I also found (with Google) one forum posting where it was stated that
4 > the cause was a bad, self-burned disk in the drive. When the poster
5 > changed the disk, the problem disapeared.
6
7 In this case, the discs are fine, as are the drives. The drives mount
8 fine in Fedora and read these particular discs fine (music CD's).
9
10 What other things effect mounting devices? can I test the /dev/
11 configuration? how about mtab? Just shots in the dark...
15 thanks,
16
17 Thufir
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list