From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] libvirt needs VirtualBox XPCOMC
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 23:34:18
1 hi,
2
3 when I was trying to emerge the newest libvirt ebuild, the following error
4 appeared on configure:
5
6 checking for VirtualBox XPCOMC location... not found
7 configure: error: VirtualBox XPCOMC is required for the VirtualBox driver
8
9 what do I need to install to make it work? I'm emerging with the USE flags:
10
11 [ebuild U ] app-emulation/libvirt-0.8.2 [0.8.1-r1] USE="libvirtd lxc
12 network nls python qemu virtualbox -avahi -caps -iscsi -lvm -macvtap% -nfs
13 -numa -openvz -parted -pcap% -phyp -policykit -sasl (-selinux) -udev -uml
14 -xen"