From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] managing a sandisk sansa
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:25:11
1 On Monday 25 December 2006 20:54, James wrote:
2 > hello,
3 >
4 > The kids got a sandisk sansa so I was looking for an easy graphical system
5 > where they could use the family gentoo box to download music and
6 > access any other feature, via a gui. I use KDE but a gnome app would
7 > be OK too.
8 >
9 > After googling for a while all I see are snippets where folks say they use
10 > 'amarok' but no details, wiki or such?
11 >
12 > Any recommendations to keep this simple, would be appreciated.
13
14 I don't have this hardware, but as long as you have hal & dbus-daemon running
15 Amarok should pick it up and popup when you plug it in. Can't get any
16 simpler than that.
17 --
18 Regards,
19 Mick