From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: DTV on Laptop
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:59:10
1 Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:
4 > > There seem to be several devices, based on USB2 that connect to
5 > > a computer and can receive ATSC (HDTV) or traditional broadcasts.
6 > > The ones I've found for N. America all require Vista (uck).
7
8 > I've used a Freecom USB DVB stick with Gentoo, it worked well but I
9 > didn't try it with HDTV (because we don't have that here).
12 Hello Neil,
13
14 Check this out (hdtv):
17 http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV+Tuners/PCTV+Analog_Digital+PVR/PCTV+HD+Pro+Stick.htm
18
19 It sure be nice to find a similar device for (gentoo) linux....
22 James
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list