From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem installing amavisd-new (Gentoo box)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:40:37
1 On 10/14/06, Ronald Vazquez <rvazquez@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > I am attempting to install amavisd-new on my Gentoo box and it is
3 > failing with the following output. I am running qmail on this box. I
4 [snip]
5 > * Include in your bugreport the contents of:
6 > /var/tmp/portage/amavisd-new-2.4.3/temp/amavisd-new-2.4-qmail-lf-workaround.patch-1601.out
7
8 Take a look at this file, it will have the actual error message in it.
9 If it doesn't make sense to you, feel free to post the contents here.
10
11 -Richard
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list