From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Openoffice being replaced?
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:48:16
1 ----- Original Message -----
2
3 > From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
4 > Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Openoffice being replaced?
5 > On 2011-07-29, BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>> From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
7 >>> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 >>> Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:41 AM
9 >>> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Openoffice being replaced?
10 >>>
11 >>> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>