From: David Sveningsson <ext@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Disable xterm scroll-to-bottom and auto scrolling
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:50:26
1 Hi, I disabled xterm scroll-to-bottom using -si but it is pretty much
2 useless since the output keeps scrolling anyway. I would like to be able
3 to scroll freely in the terminal output without any interfering
4 automatic scrolling. Like Terminal.app in Mac OSX. I've tried reading
5 the manual and googled a bit but I couldn't find anything. Is it possible?
9 //*David Sveningsson [eXt]*
10
11 Freelance coder | Game Development Student
12 http://sidvind.com
13
14 Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure clear to thy fellow
15 man by using the One True Brace Style, even if thou likest it not, for
16 thy creativity is better used in solving problems than in creating
17 beautiful new impediments to understanding.