From: Harald Arnesen <harald@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 22:17:52
1 Jeremy Olexa <olexa@××××××.edu> writes:
2
3 > Neil Bothwick wrote:
4 >> I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
5 >> thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
6 >> most/least favourite X terminals, and why?
7 >>
8 >> Let's hope this generates some interesting comment before degenerating
9 >> into a subset of the typical KDE/GNOME flamefest ;-/
13 > xterm and screen. Who needs tabs when you have screen?
14
15 And xterm is mostly compatible with a real VT100, which other terminal
16 emulators usually aren't.
17 --
18 Hilsen Harald.
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list