From: Yann Garnier <garnier-yann@×××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is available besides samba
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:29:49
1 On your Windows 2K/XP CD you got an NFS client in the tools
2 directory thus enabling NFS too.
3 Best Regards,
4
5 Yann Garnier
6 Le 14 août 06 à 15:53, Matthew Cline a écrit :
7
8 > On 8/11/06, Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com> wrote:
9 >> On 8/11/06, reader@×××××××.com <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
10 >> > For easy fast comunication between winxp and linux machines, is
11 >> there
12 >> > anything other than samba the works reliably.
13 >>
14 >> HTTP
15 >> FTP
16 >> DAV
17 >> Samba
18 >> SSH/SCP
19 >> (probably others too)
20 >>
21 >> Take your pick. Though as far as I know the only one Windows can
22 >> actually mount (as a drive) is Samba.
25 > I think that newer versions of Windows can access WebDAV shares using
26 > Web Folders.
27 >
28 > HTH,
29 >
30 > Matt
31 > --
32 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
33 >
36 > Orange vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus
37 > mail. Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.
44 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list