From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox segmentfaulting....
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:15:56
10 $ No running windows found
12 /usr/libexec/mozilla-launcher: line 116: 9653 Segmentation fault "$mozbin"
13 "$@"
14 firefox-bin exited with non-zero status (139)
15
16 [2]+ Exit 139 firefox
17 $
18
19 I'm using www-client/mozilla-firefox-1.0.7-r2
20
21 Is this something new? Should it be reported in bugzilla?
22 Note that I could move the cursor well before that.. and after the first
23 crash, any time I try to repeat, it crashes again and again... here in gmail
24 it works ok thou..
25
26 Cheers,
27 Fernando.