From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 01:42:19
1 >>>>>>>> Oh I get it, the computer doesn't want me to see the Obama video. Yes
2 >>>>>>>> that's funny.
3 >>>>>>>>
4 >>>>>>>>
5 >>>>>>> Oh, what an intelligent machine you've got ;-p
6 >>>>>>> Did it already point you to Tarpley's biography about Hussein Obama ?
7 >>>>>>> Or to Obma's connections to Brezinski (the one who wants to get
8 >>>>>>> China into war against Russia) ?
9 >>>>>>>
10 >>>>>>>
11 >>>>>> What could there be that wasn't already exposed during a very long
12 >>>>>> election campaign?
13 >>>>>>
14 >>>>>>
15 >>>>> IT WAS HUSHED UP BY TEH LIBERAL MEDIA!!!
16 >>>>>
17 >>>>> WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!
18 >>>>>
19 >>>>>
20 >>>> Can you recommend a non-biased news source online?
21 >>>>
22 >>>> - Grant
23 >>>>
24 >>>>
25 >>>>
26 >>>>
27 >>> http://www.foxnews.com/ Fair and Balanced.
28 >>>
29 >>
30 >> Seriously?
31 >>
32 >> - Grant
37 > Yep, I have watched them all and at least they do have both sides and
38 > their web site is pretty good. My brother doesn't have cable and that's
39 > where he gets his news. CNN, CBS and especially NBC seem to tell what
40 > they think and just hope people don't know any better.
41 >
42 > I like to have the facts and then make up my on mind. The day I want
43 > CNN, NBC or anyone else to make my decisions is the day I died.
44 >
45 > Dale
46
47 I've noticed the same thing with CNN and NBC. I like ABC and Yahoo
48 also seems to be pretty good. Fox rubs me the wrong way, but I should
49 take another look. I need to look into Al Jazeera too.
50
51 - Grant