From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unable to reboot
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:27:19
1 Justin <justin@×××××××××.net> [09-06-30 19:30]:
2 > Arnau Bria schrieb:
3 > > Hi all,
4 > >
5 > > after an update my system is unable to reboot, or shutdown...
6 > >
7 > > it hangs just after unloading ALSA modules, and nothing else happens.
8 > >
9 > I had the same problem, but I don't recover how I exactly solbved it,
10 > but it has to something with settings in the /etc/modprobe.d and
11 > /etc/modules.d configs. If you don't get the answer until I am at home,
12 > I will you later what todo.
13 >
14 > In the mean while try get MagicSysReq Keys to work. With those you can
15 > end or kill all processes in that runlevel so that you can clearly shutdown.
18 not to forget to rmeount all readonly, otherwise disks get not
19 sync'ed.....
20
21 Only my twi miliCent ;)
22
23 mcc
28 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
29 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
30 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
31 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.