From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] custom mount fstab
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 14:33:22
1 Hi Andrew,
2
3 it's on systemd.
4
5 Previously I had problems connecting with docker.
6 After I searched on Github, docker ran then without any problems at all.
9 best, Tamer
10
11 Am 3 Jul 2020 um 16:04 schrieb Andrew Udvare:
14 > On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 09:34 Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com
15 > <mailto:th982a@××××××××××.com>> wrote:
16 >
17 > Hi people,
18 >
19 > I had a problem with docker on gentoo and found the solution for
20 > all my
21 > problems with a custom mount command:
22 >
23 > |sudo mount -t cgroup -o none,name=systemd cgroup
24 > /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd
25 > Can anybody of you tell me how to add that one in /etc/fstab file ?
26 > best, Tamer |
29 > Docker on OpenRC or systemd?
30 >
31 > Also with the new cgroups or old?
32 >
33 > AFAIK Docker doesn't work or support the new cgroups. :/