From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Copying settings from Konqueror-3.5 to 4.3
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:52:57
1 2009/10/22 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>:
2 > 2009/10/22 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>:
3 >> On Thursday 22 October 2009 23:27:08 Mick wrote:
4 >>
5 >>> I copied selected files like emailidentities, parts of kmailrc, etc.
6 >>> and they seem to work fine.  Only two rather annoying problems:
7 >>>
8 >>> I can't find the POP Filters to copy them over and so far all my
9 >>> messages arrive in the main inbox.
12 >>>
13 >>> I can't find the config file which contains the Outgoing mail account
14 >>> settings (I have a number of outgoing accounts and would rather not
15 >>> have to set them up manually again).
16 >>
17 >> in kde4:
18 >>
19 >> filters:
20 >> ~/.kde4/share/config/kmailrc
21 >
22 > Yes, I have copied all my filters from 3.5 kmailrc, but somehow the
23 > POP filters don't seem to show up.  My spam filters are all
24 > recognised.
25
26 Scratch that - no filters are recognised.
27
28 >> smtp accounts:
29 >> ~/.kde4/share/config/mailtransports
30 >>
31 >> I presume the locations are similar in kde-3.5
32 >> p.s. I used grep -ir to find those
33 >
34 > I'm afraid there are no mailtransports in 3.5, but found these in 3.5's kmailrc:
35 >
36 > [Transport 1]
37 > auth=true
38 > authtype=CRAM-MD5
39 > encryption=TLS
40 > host= ....
41 >
42 > I assume that in KDE4 these are saved under mailtransports so I copied
43 > them over and I can now send messages again.  Thanks!  :-)
44 >
45 > Meanwhile, this is what I am getting from Akonadi:
46 > ====================================
47 > Test 7:  ERROR
48 > --------
49 >
50 > Akonadi server process not registered at D-Bus.
51 > Details: The Akonadi server process is not registered at D-Bus which
52 > typically means it was not started or encountered a fatal error during
53 > startup.
54 > ====================================
57 > Further down it says:
58 > ====================================
59 > File content of '/home/michael/.local/share/akonadi/akonadiserver.error':
60 > Database driver "QMYSQL" was not found.
61 > Available drivers are: ("QSQLITE")
62 > Falling back to database driver "QMYSQL"
63 > Database driver "QMYSQL" was not found.
64 > Available drivers are: ("QSQLITE")
65 > No usable database driver found.
67 >
68 > Needless to say I can't access my address book, it's empty.  :-(
69 >
70 > What's the recommended fix - I would think that having to run MySQL is
71 > an overkill on my asthmatic PIII laptop.
74 Regards,
75 Mick