From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] MIME-type application/octet-stream missing on KDE 3
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 01:35:49
1 Hi, guys
2
3 Suddenly, after an update (sorry, no idea on which packages were updated /
4 upgraded / re-emerged) several (if not all) KDE 3.5 programs show a message
5 box saying that the MIME type application/octet-stream could not be found.
6
7 Any ideas on what happened and, most important, what can I do to correct
8 this?
9
10 Thanks a lot!!
11 Francisco
12 --
13 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
14 and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one
15 idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." -
16 George Bernard Shaw