From: Pavel Volkov <negaipub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS & static ports - driving me crazy...
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 23:21:40
1 On Monday 30 December 2013 15:25:02 Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > Ok, my google-fu has failed me...
3 >
4 > I've found a few sites that describe how to set static ports for NFS
5 > mounting remote shares (I use iptables for both inbound AND outbound,
6 > and it is the outbound I'm having trouble with).
7 >
8 > This is for NFS CLIENT... I'm mounting NFS shares from my remote QNAP
9 > NAS boxes.
10 >
11 > I've tried specifying the ports in /etc/conf.d/nfs, and /etc
12 > sysctl.conf, but I must be missing something, because every time I
13 > reboot, some other port comes up being blocked when I try to mount the
14 > shares...
15 >
16 > Anyone? The references I've found are older, so maybe there is something
17 > new I'm missing?
18
19 Maybe you it's the lockd port:
20
21 $ cat /etc/modprobe.d/lockd.conf
22 options lockd nlm_udpport=13003 nlm_tcpport=13003