From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kmail delete problem
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:45:54
1 On 2/2/06, Paul <gentoo@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > UPDATE
3 > I have connected a PS2 mouse and the double clicking problems have
4 > disappeared, but as soon as I use the USB mouse the problem is back
5 >
6 > This has got to be a USB problem but I Don't know where to look next. I have
7 > been looking in /var/log/portage to see if any updates could have caused this
8 > in the last few weeks. The trouble is I don't know which programs a usb
9 > mouse uses.
10 > Any ideas out there????
11
12 Hm, ok, for a USB mouse we are just talking kernel drivers...so let's
13 have a peak at your kernel configuration. Please post the output of:
14
15 zcat /proc/config.gz | grep -e USB -e MOUSE | grep -v "^#"
16
17 or if you don't have /proc/config.gz:
18
19 grep -e USB -e MOUSE /usr/src/linux/.config | grep -v "^#"
20
21 -Richard
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list