From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Virtualization
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:36:37
1 haha, some one has found that my english is not very good. sorry, i
2 made the sentence too short, and did not made myself clear.
3
4 of course i know the PV thing about xen. but for many people who want
5 to use virtualization on linux, they want to run windows on it too,
6 especially for linux desktop usage.
7
8 yes, kvm is very fast and small. but i still choose vmware, because my
9 old machine does not support VT. ;(
10 if you have a old machine, and you want to run windows on it, i think
11 linux+vmware-server is really a good solution.