From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - looking for someone to fix PHP code - paid job
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 19:00:44
1 On 2020-08-29, Skippy <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > At least I'm 99% sure that's what is going on. Since I don't know PHP I
4 > can hardly be certain about it.
5
6 The beauty of PHP is that even if you _do_ know PHP you can hardly be
7 certain about it. After decades of people trying (and failing) to
8 invent languages that would produce professional results for a newbie,
9 we now have PHP: ith which even professionals get amateur results.
10
11 Even though I've been programming in PHP off and on for ten years, I'm
12 still never sure what's going to happen...
15 Grant