From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:47:35
1 Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > OK. It is my mistake. I admit it and I apologize.
5 >
6 > Then it appears that Joerg is spreading FUD about the cdrkit project.
7
8 I do not spread FUD.
9
10 You should carefully check the history to understand that most of the changes
11 are speudo changes (like adding a space and later removing it again).
12
13 The latest release of cdrkit still has more bugs than the source they did take
14 in september 2006. As they in addition did not add new features, the overall
15 saldo of all activities since September 2006 is still negative.
16
17 All changes in cdrkit made since May 7th 2007 still sum up to less than I do in
18 a lazy week.
19
20 Jörg
23 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin