From: Ryan Crisman <nxarmada@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for a minimalist image viewer / organizer
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:31:13
1 You can try the Linux version of Google Picasa
2 http://picasa.google.com/linux/ May not be as minimal as you would like but
3 it works. And they are not listing an dependencies.
4
5 On 1/15/07, Vlad Dogaru <ddvlad@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 > Hello,
8 >
9 > Browsing getoo-wiki.com for an image viewer, I only found Gthumb, which
10 > depends on GNOME. I use Fluxbox because I have an older computer and would
11 > like to keep dependencies at a minimum. Any suggestions? I only need a
12 > viewer; organising my pictures is not a plus. No exotic formats, just jpeg,
13 > gif and the usual.
14 >
15 > Thanks in advance,
16 > Vlad