From: Pupino <pupinux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] networkmanager stopped working after upgrade
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 12:58:48
1 Hello everybody, i've made a system upgrade and networkmanager stopped
2 working (or at least i think that's the problem). I use wicd to
3 connect to my wireless ap and now it hangs on telling "validating
4 authentication". The packages involved in the upgrade that might be
5 responsible (imho) are: networkmanager, dbus and policykit. I've check
6 the buzilla and there is nothing known for networkmanager; i've tried
7 downgrading both networmanager and dbus but again no result.
8 So i have no clue of what can i try next...
9 i'm running a x86 system and i've unmasked only a bunch of packages
10 (the dependencies of kde 4 but i've installed only the kdelibs along
11 with it's deps)
12 any ideas? someone with the same problem?
13
14 thanks in advance
15
16 Davide