From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hostapd2.0 not work
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:03:25
1 On Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:38:37 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > I usually find this by googling "Gentoo CVS attic".
4 >
5 > I CBA to post a direct link right now, but if you don't know these
6 > keywords, it's prolly a bit harder to find.
7
8 There's a link to the source browser in the left hand menu on gentoo.org,
9 find the package you want and select the option to show dead files -
10 ebuilds are never removed from CVS.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "One world, one web, one program" -- Microsoft promotional ad
17 "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer" -- Adolf Hitler