From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo AMD64, games freeze!
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:49:41
1 On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Marzan, Richard non Unisys
2 <Richard.Marzan@××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > > -----Original Message-----
5 > > From: Mark Knecht [mailto:markknecht@×××××.com]
6
7 > > Those of us on the Gentoo-amd64 list welcome you to come join us.
8 > >
9 > > - Mark
10 > > --
11 >
12 > > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
15 > Doesn't it seems strange that most users posts on the gentoo-user ml,
16 > regardless of what other ml are available for their topic? I must say
17 > that I am guilty of that too. Doesn't anyone post to gentoo
18 > subcategorized ml anymore?
21 Well, I certainly post on the gentoo-amd64 list when my questions are
22 specific to my 64-bit machines. things like how to make Flash, java,
23 plugins, etc., work better on that platform are, to me, very
24 appropriate to that list.
25
26 I post here for more general conversations.
27
28 - Mark
29 --
30 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list