From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.3.1 query
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:48:08
1 On Donnerstag 17 September 2009, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2 > Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
3 > > Wow, that was hard to find. Took me less than 5 seconds.
4 >
5 > It is nice to hear again that we are all numskulls and you are superior.
6 > Your opinion is always right and nearly every statement from others are
7 > wrong in your little world.
8 > Please let us partitipate in the light that shines from your ass.
9 >
10 > What you have to say is often right but the way you say it is plain
11 > wrong and asks for comments as those above.
12 >
13 > Greetings
14 >
15 > Sebastian
18 oh and ever heard of 'google' ?
19
20 import kde3 bookmarks
21
22 and the third hit is describing it in detail.
23
24 Really, I am sick of people talking shit about KDE.
25
26 Am I harsh?
27 Yes, I am. A lot of times.
28
29 Because I am sick of 'I am too cool to read documentation'. I am sick of 'I am
30 too cool to use bugzilla' and I am sick of 'I am too cool to think for a
31 second' and especially I am sick of 'I am too cool to google for a moment'.