From: jdm <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] custom mount fstab
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 15:45:40
1 On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 16:33:42 +0200
2 Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Thanks Michael!
5 >
6 > I'll give it a try.
9 > best, Tamer
10 >
11 > Am 3 Jul 2020 um 15:46 schrieb Michael:
12 > > On Friday, 3 July 2020 14:33:52 BST Tamer Higazi wrote:
13 > >> Hi people,
14 > >>
15 > >> I had a problem with docker on gentoo and found the solution for
16 > >> all my
17 > >>
18 > >> problems with a custom mount command:
19 > >> |sudo mount -t cgroup -o none,name=systemd cgroup
20 > >> /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd
21 > >>
22 > >> Can anybody of you tell me how to add that one in /etc/fstab file ?
23 > >> best, Tamer |
24 > > I haven't used cgroups or docker, but if your mount command above
25 > > is correct, I assume something like this ought to work as far as
26 > > fstab is concerned:
27 > >
28 > > cgroup /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd cgroup none,name=systemd 0 1
32 Hi,
33
34 Not sure if this may help but there is a library which you can install
35 called dev-libs/libcgroup which has an init program /etc/init.d/cgconfig
36
37 In the config file /etc/cgroup/cgconfig I have
38
39 mount {
40 "name=systemd" = /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd;
41 }
42
43 which allows lxd containers to run using systemd
46 Not sure if this what you are after but maybe of use. It allows me to
47 run Arch linux containers in Gentoo.
48
49 John