From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Dynamic IP address services.
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 16:07:00
1 On 2016-11-08, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > Has something happened with some president's emails? I must have missed
4 > that news item...
5
6 Republicans have been trying to burn Hillary Clinton at the stake for
7 the past couple years because during her tenure as Secretary of State
8 she and her staff ran used their own mail server rather than use the
9 State Department's email system. [They weren't very good about
10 following backup and archiving procedures.]
11
12 From what I've read, the State Department's email system was
13 notoriously bad and previous Secretaries of State had also gotten so
14 frustrated with availability and functionality problems that they used
15 outside email systems as well.
18 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Somewhere in Tenafly,
19 at New Jersey, a chiropractor
20 gmail.com is viewing "Leave it to
21 Beaver"!