From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Rebuilding all dependants of a package
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:14:37
1 hehehehe :-)
2
3 every now and again I unleash my inner grumpy old fart and should him to
4 the world at large!
5
6 On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 5:15 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
7
8 > On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 17:05:03 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
9 >
10 > > Perhaps you should lay out clearly why you think you need to do this,
11 > > so everyone else can help match your expectations to reality :-)
12 >
13 > Watch out everyone, Alan's in one of those moods! ;-)
16 > --
17 > Neil Bothwick
18 >
19 > C: (n.) the language following A and B. The world still awaits D and
20 > E. By Z, it may be acceptable for general use.
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com