From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I want to RTFM more about lib-compat etc
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:50:33
1 On 10/26/06, Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za> wrote:
2 > Anyone got any good/suitable links to share?
3
4 Hi Alan,
5
6 Sorry I don't have any mid-level guides on this stuff. One trick to
7 share though. If you absolutely want to know all the libraries that a
8 program loads (including those that it dlopen's), use strace: strace
9 -s 128 -f -e open <program to trace> <program args>...
10
11 If that loads any libstdc++, I would guess you problem is conflicting C++ ABIs.
12
13 My next best guess would be that sybase has some problem with nptl.
14
15 -Richard
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list