From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Mail on multiple laptops
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:30:18
1 On 2008-07-15, Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > 2008/7/15, Michael Pobega <pobega@×××××.com>:
3 >> I've always had just one laptop so I've been a POP user for years now,
4 >> but I'm finally buying a second laptop for travels (Asus Eee PC) and I
5 >> was wondering what gentoo-user would recommend as a good way to keep the
6 >> mail synced on both of my machines.
7 >>
8 >> I was looking into IMAP but I can't really figure out how it works, and
9 >> Google doesn't offer IMAP, and I'd like to keep this e-mail address. Can
10 >> anyone make any suggestions?
13 > IMAP is possible with gmail!
14 >
15 > http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=75725
16
17 Not only is it possible, it works very nicely. With 6GB of
18 stoarge for free, you just leave all your mail on the server.
21 Grant Edwards grante Yow! Look into my eyes and
22 at try to forget that you have
23 visi.com a Macy's charge card!
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list