From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: SIP client with bluetooth headset support?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 00:07:59
1 > My bluetooth headset was working great with twinkle, but now it's out
2 > of the tree and I can't find another SIP client that works with a
3 > bluetooth headset.  Does anybody know of one?  linphone is said to
4 > work, but I can't make it happen even after an exhaustive effort.
5 >
6 > - Grant
7
8 It works with skype. Please let me know if you have any ideas on
9 getting it to work with linphone. I've added the following to
10 ~/.linphonerc:
11
12 alsadev=pcm.bluetooth
13
14 and it appears in the linphone audio devices, but it doesn't function at all.
15
16 - Grant