From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: language
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:57:32
1 On 04/02/2010 07:58 AM, Roger Cahn wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Yesterday I gave a presentation with OOo-3.2 Impress
5 > with my laptop (xfce4, thunar).
6 > I used a video projector Dell, which worked fine.
7 > However, this made my language change from french
8 > to english in many of my packages.
9 >
10 > Right click on desktop and the showed window is in english;
11 > the same with a click on the icons on it. (their name is also in english)
12 >
13 > The menu bars are sometimes in french (thunar,firefox,
14 > thunderbird, OOo, skype) sometimes not (gimp, vlc, gedit, etc.)
15
16 Hi Roger,
17
18 Just to clarify, are you saying the language problem was caused by using
19 the video projector, or by running the OO file on your laptop, or ...?
20
21 Are you saying that the language problems are permanent, or just during
22 your presentation?