From: thibault j <diffliste@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cms
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:44:00
1 It depends on what features you wants for your website. Do you want a
2 forum ? A wiki ? Do you want to allow some users to register ? To
3 publish some documents ?
4
5 There is a lot of good CMS, but they don't provide the same
6 functionalities.
7
8 The most complete CMS i've ever found is joomla, but i find it hard to
9 use. I also use SPIP for a news website, dokuwiki to publish
10 documentation, etc.
11
12 thibault j
13