From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is the best way forward? - Update 1
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 07:47:14
1 On 2/26/21 11:55 PM, Arve Barsnes wrote:
2 > I'm not sure what you're saying here, but the ebuild files of the
3 > installed packages are in /var/db/pkg
4
5 Hum.
6
7 Today I Learned...
8
9 The ebuild and what looks like additional metadata files are in the
10 /var/db/pkg directory tree. But the source files aren't in the tree.
11 At least not for the example package I looked at.
12
13 Find across the /var/db/pkg tree does not find any tar files either.
18 Grant. . . .
19 unix || die