From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kon Colivas is working again on a new scheduler for Desktop/Multimedia/Gaming PCs
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 00:56:26
1 On Sonntag 06 September 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 09/06/2009 03:44 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 > > On Sonntag 06 September 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
4 > >> I don't know. Maybe it's just that you're as perceptive as the average
5 > >> turtle.
6 > >
7 > > oh, and now we are going down the insulting lane?
8 > >
9 > > Well done.
10 >
11 > That was not intended as an insult. Many people have a slow perception.
12 > You might simply not notice sub-second stalls. Just because you don't
13 > notice, doesn't mean than everyone else is just as slow.
16 my perception is fine.