From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] iTunes with Gentoo?
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:02:37
1 On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 10:11 -0700, Joshua D Doll wrote:
2 > Michael Schmarck wrote:
3 > > Hello.
4 > >
5 > > Sorry for being somewhat Off Topic, but could you guys please tell
6 > > me if it's possible to use iTunes with wine-0.9.57 under a ~x86
7 > > system? Is it possible to change the store location to something
8 > > other than US (as that's required to buy songs, as far as I know)?
9 > >
10 > > Thanks,
11 > >
12 > > Michael
15 > iTunes works pretty well, running on a VM of windows. I run windows XP
16 > with VMWare Workstation and have iTunes installed to sync my iPod,
17 > because no OSS solutions handle m4a very well :-(.
18 >
19 > --Joshua Doll
20
21 But you have no way to burn an audio-cd from it and thus get rid of drm,
22 right?