From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nautilus keeps reloading
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:44:58
1 On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 15:56 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > Hi list :)
3 >
4 > I've been running gnome 2.22 since it made unstable, and today I just
5 > upgraded to the 2.22.1 minor release.
6 >
7 > However, since that (or some other) upgrade, every time I right left or
8 > middle click on a file on my desktop or in a folder, nautilus dies and
9 > starts again (closing all open windows, momentarily blanking the
10 > desktop, etc).
11
12 I downgraded nautilus-cd-burner to 2.22.0 and the problem is gone. Any
13 ideas?
17 Unix: Some say the learning curve is steep, but you only have to climb it once.
18 -- Karl Lehenbauer
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list