From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] nvidia-drivers 325.15 removal
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 04:40:07
1 It looks to me as if the removal of nvidia-drivers-325.15 was a
2 mistake, but I've got a lot going on in the meat world right now, and I
3 don't want to file a bug if I've simply gotten confused.
4
5 I run mostly stable amd64. I have 325.15 installed, and nothing
6 regarding nvidia-drivers in /etc/portage/package/accept_keywords, so I
7 *think* 325.15 was the latest stable and shouldn't have been removed
8 for being old. The removal makes portage want to downgrade the package
9 for me.
10
11 I see in the changelog:
12
13 14 Dec 2013; Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> -nvidia-drivers-325.15.ebuild:
14 Old.
15
16 [...]
17
18 02 Nov 2013; Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> -nvidia-drivers-325.08.ebuild,
19 nvidia-drivers-325.15.ebuild:
20 Stable for AMD64 x86 too.
21
22 Could someone confirm or set me straight?