From: Steffen Loos <fenlo@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] modules.audoload.d is not autoloaded
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:51:49
1 Am 23.04.2010 05:43, schrieb Xi Shen:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > i have some modules putted in /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6, and
5 > my kernel is 2.6.32-gentoo-r7. but after system started up, i found
6 > those modules are not loaded. running 'rc-update show', i can see the
7 > 'modules' is in 'boot' runlevel. if i load those modules manually,
8 > they can be loaded normally. what's wrong with autoload?
9 >
10 I'm not shure if you're running baselayout-2: The place for configuration of autoload modules has changed to /etc/conf.d/modules.
11 See http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/openrc-migration.xml for explanations in more detail.
12
13 regards,
14 Steffen