From: Stratos Psomadakis <el05007@×××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cross-compiling
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:36:56
1 O/H Michael Sullivan έγραψε:
2 > I've read over the guide at
3 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/cross-compiling-distcc.xml about
4 > cross-compiling with distcc. This may be a really stupid question, but
5 > how do I force my slow box to use cross-compiling via distcc? Is there
6 > some special option I have to pass to emerge to invoke it? The guide
7 > was not very clear on that point....
10 look here: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/distcc.xml
11 you just have to put "distcc" in FEATURES in make.conf...
12 and use distcc-config --set-hosts to specify the participating machines...
13 and of course start distccd in each partitipating pc...