From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Calligra / KRITA currently compilable
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 18:15:23
1 Could both of you please be more precise about what actually goes wrong with your calligra builds?
2 I had issues with krita, too: gmic.cpp never finished and the CXX-process accumulated memory until
3 it crashed with an std::bad_alloc exception. (with calligra-2.9.11)
4 Appending "-DWITH_GMIC=OFF" to the cmake options fixes the issue. But as I don't know the exact
5 errors of your builds I can't say this is the fix you should go for...
6
7 Franz
8